Inversion tables are the therapeutic devices that are often used at homes for many health benefits. These tables are recommended by many doctors as an inversion therapy for many types of pain or fracture. These tables can be folded, so they are easy to carry and can be stored in a small space.
The inversion tables offer convenient to use and are lightweight. Usually, back pain is cured through inversion therapy. The majority of inversion tables come with perfect safety features like secure fasteners so that you may not slip or fall if used correctly.
The inversion table helps you to decompress the spine by hanging upside downs so that you may get comfort and relief from uncomfortable conditions and pains.
7 Best Inversion Tables Reviews
There are numerous types of inversion tables but we have listed down the top 7 best picks of tables through our deep research, making it easy for you to get appropriate inversion therapy.
1. Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table
Ironman Gravity 4000 is the highest weight capacity inversion table and is made of solid materials with a quality steel frame that is non-slip on the floors are anywhere you place it. It has a patent palm-activated system that allows you to steadily invert to your desired level with safety.
The Ironman inversion table features an extremely best and safe ankle locking system that helps you to hold on to place while you are inverting and also helps you to get relief from chronic back pain problems and it has a high weight capacity of more than 350 pounds.
The inversion table also includes an equipment mat that is placed underneath the table to protect floors and low down the noise.
- The material is sturdy and long-lasting
- A high weight capacity of up to 350 pounds
- Provides relief from back, neck, and spine pain
- Foldable, easy to store
- Complicated assembly
- The fasteners are not much strong
2. Teeter EP-970 Ltd. Inversion Table
Teeter EP-970 Ltd. Inversion Table has some exclusive features that make this table a superior choice to other tables. It has extra-long stretch max handles that allow you to optimize your stretch options and assist your therapy. It can invert a person having weight up to 300 pounds.
This inversion table has an ankle lock system for comfort and safety. Designed with gauge steel material and features a lumbar bridge that helps to cure lower back pain.
- Promises quality and comfort by having an advanced comfortrak padded backrest.
- Well-balanced inversion bench for a safe inversion session.
- Easy to use
- Comes with a 5-year warranty
- Heavier and bulkier in size
3. Exerpeutic Inversion Table
- A comfortable support system through the backrest of 1″ foam
- Stretch bar for convenient body positioning
- The controls are easy to reach while you are secured to the inversion table
- Patented air soft ankle restraints for ankles security
The Exerpeutic Inversion Table comes with patented air soft ankle restraints having the ability to hold the ankles securely without annoying you or causing pain. It has a detachable lumbar pillow to provide extra support for the lower back. This table is suitable to use for people from 4’9″ through 6’6″.
It has adjustable settings for variant heights. You can fold it to store in a narrow or small space. This table can be inverted at a maximum of 165 degrees, that’s good enough.
- Lumbar pillow for extra support to lower back
- Sturdy 2-piece ratchet design
- The ratchet mechanism ensures secure inversion
- Can be folded, doesn’t consume much space
- The table with max weight weighs only 250 pounds
- Time-consuming and tough assembly
4. Yoleo Gravity Heavy Duty Inversion Table
The Yoleo Gravity Heavy Duty Inversion Table is considered to be an ideal table for inversion therapy because of its many incredible features and budget-friendly price.
It is a perfect inversion table to use for people from 4’9″ through 6’9″. With its heavy-duty design, it is capable to support a maximum weight of 300 pounds.
You can easily adjust this inversion table for comfort and support as per your requirements. It also features an extra-wide tubular steel frame, making it strong and table to prevent movement of the table while inverting. This inversion table is much affordable and can be used for people of different heights.
- Extra-wide steel frame to make table sturdy and stable
- Comes at a budget-friendly price
- Ankle holding function for comfort and safety
- Heavy-duty design
- Time-consuming and tough assembly
- Not foldable for storage until its parts are detached
5. Innova ITM5900 Inversion Table
The Innova ITM5900 Inversion Table is meant as a unique table that covers the complete spine area with its vertical massage pad. This heavy-duty inversion table has a contour lumber pad that provides both massage and heat therapy to the lower back and waist area as well.
This inversion table also includes an ergonomic ankle holding function for ankle safety and your comfort. Its headrest and height adjustments make it an ideal inversion table for everyone. It ensures safe and comfortable inverting over strap systems by having a patent-pending protective cover.
- Heat and massage therapies enhance the functionality of the table
- 5 position angle slot system for staying on the desired level of inversion
- Allows you to reduce the pressure on the ankles during inversion
- Adjustable heights make it ideal for all bodies measurements
- The lumbar pad is not adjustable
- Not meant to hold the weight more than 300 pounds
6. Invertio Inversion Table
The Invertio Inversion table is meant to help you get rid of back pain and enjoy a comfortable and pain-free life. It comes with 8 different adjustable inverting positions and perfect ankle supports for safe and easy inversion therapy. It allows pivoting during inversion, features 3 position pivot joints for inversion speed control.
The table’s accurate inversion feature allows you to set your desired inversion angle with an equipped strength limiting strap.
Its maximum rotation angle is up to 240 degrees. All the ab0ve incredible features of invertio inversion table make it more efficient than other inversion tables.
- Equipped with head and Backrest to give rest to your head and back during inversion
- Sturdy and stable body for safe inversion
- This table is portable and easily foldable
- Less-expensive than others
- Complicated assembly
7. Pro Deluxe Inversion Table
This is a brand new and heavy-duty inversion table with the latest features that ensure much easier inversion therapy.
Its features include nylon support pads, 3 position roller hinges, padded ankle cramps, and amazing height support. One big advantage of this inversion table is that its nylon support pads are removable.
The Pro Deluxe Inversion Table can hold weight up to 250 pounds. It includes a heavy-duty steel frame that makes it stronger, stable, and durable so that you don’t need to worry about falling while inversion. With its adjustable height feature, it is perfect for people having a height range from 4’10” to 6′ 6″.
- Easy to store because of its removable components
- Get a brand new heavy-duty inversion table at a very reasonable and affordable price
- Comes with a 1-year warranty, the company is always here to help you in all possible ways
- Difficult user manual
- Low-quality straps
Buying Guide For Inversion Table
Back pain is a very common issue in this busy life and this is only the reason that the inversion table got popular. The doctors use many medicines and injections to cure back pain but inversion table therapy is much easy and simple to treat the people having this chronic pain.
The inversion tables come in different qualities and with variant functionalities, it depends on your choice of considering the best pick for you. let’s discuss some important factors to keep in mind while buying an inversion table for you.
Table quality and safety features
The quality of the inversion table includes the material, the assembly ease, and the additional features. Safety is the most important factor before buying an inversion table.
Height and weight capacity
The inversion tables come with different height rangings but the table having multiple and adjustable height settings is best for you. Weight also matters a lot. The table should be capable to hold your weight easily without fear of its breakage.
The base of the inversion table should be sturdy, stable, and equipped with non-skid stabilizers on the legs so that you may not have the fear of sliding or falling down by table slip or breakage. So, it is also an important factor to check while considering an inversion table.
Pads and supports
The inversion table should be equipped with removable pads and supports such as neck support, lumbar support, and ankle support to ensure comfort and safety for your inversion process.
There are numerous inversion tables that come with a 1-year, 2-year, or lifetime warranty. So be wise to choose the best quality inversion table that may last longer and help you enjoy the pain-free life
Usage and Assembly
Before buying an inversion table for you, must check its procedure to assemble and use. Try to choose a table having easy to use and assemble.
Storage and portability
There are different amazing inversion tables in the market that can easily be folded and placed in a small and narrow place, thus not consuming much space. So always choose an inversion table that can be folded and is easy for storage.
Also, check the portability of the table, which means the table should be easy to carry from one place to another. In this way, you will be able to start the inversion process at any of your desired places.
The given above list of inversion tables is a perfect help for you to choose the best therapy table. Depends on you to consider an inversion table that is capable to cure your back pain and comes with additional features like massage and heat therapy.
All the discussed inversion tables are best and efficient in working, match your requirements and pick a perfect table for you and enjoy a healthy life free of pain. Our recommended product is Innova ITM5900 Inversion Table.
FAQ’s about Inversion Tables
What are the Best Inversion Tables?
Here is a list of the best inversion tables as per our rating in 2021;
- Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table
- Teeter EP-970 Ltd. Inversion Table
- Exerpeutic Inversion Table
- Yoleo Gravity Heavy Duty Inversion Table
- Innova ITM5900 Inversion Table
- Invertio Inversion Table
- Pro Deluxe Inversion Table
Do the inversion tables really work?
Yes, These tables are a simple and easy way to cure back and neck pain. But the relief we get using the inversion tables is not the long-term relief.
Which is the best inversion table?
In our given list, The Innova ITM5900 Inversion Table is the best product with some plus features and safety functions.
How to use an inversion table?
It is important for you to go through its user manual or consult your doctor before using an inversion table.
Is the inversion table good for all?
No, there are many medical conditions in which we can’t use an inversion to get relief from pain. So, it is important to discuss your medical conditions with your doctor before inversion.
Are inversion tables good for the brain?
Yes, the inversion tables are very helpful to increase blood flow towards your brain, making the brain worker faster and better.