Home cleaning is considered a tough job to do with loads of other works at home. Also, this work takes a lot of time and is effort-consuming.
There are many cleaning products like standard vacuums and many more to keep your home and especially floors clean but all these products and processes can be effort-taking and expensive.
So we are here with a better solution and option to help you keep clean your house and this can be done with less time and with no effort, and the option is Central Vacuum System.
The Central Vacuum System is perfect for larger homes. This cleaning system is convenient to use and facilitates you to get access to an effortless and powerful vacuum cleaner so that you don’t need to keep carrying the entire cleaning unit in each room and on each floor of your house.
You can install the central vacuum system permanently in your basement or in your garage at your home, make a suction port in each room, let the rest job for the powerful vacuum cleaner, connect the hose to a way out, and get your floors and rooms clean and dust-free.
7 Best Central Vacuum Systems Reviews
Here is a list of top rated vacuum cleaners as per our ranking;
1. OVO Central Vacuum System
- It has a hybrid filtration system
- Heat protection technique to prevent overheating
- Meant to be used in a space up to 9,000 square feet
- Capable to hold 9.25 gallons of dirt
- The Powerful 2-stage motor has a 700AW cleaning power
- Noise-blocking system and modern muffler ensure quiet Job
The OVO Powerful Central Vacuum System comes with a durable and heavy-duty design that makes it ideal for both home use and commercial use. It can be used in an area of up to 9,000 square feet and has the capacity for holding 9.25 gallons of dirt.
The powerful 2stage motor has a 700AW cleaning power and it can collect all the dust, unseen dirty particles, and airborne allergens from your rooms and floors quite effectively and efficiently. Also features a hybrid filtration system which allows you to use the system with or without disposable bags.
This Vacuum Central System promises to do a quiet job by offering features like a Noise-blocking system and modern muffler.
Its heat protection technique lets you keep doing your job without the fear of overheating. Its features also include an LED screen to maintain cleaning and keep working until the screen gives you an alert.
- The powerful motor ensures efficient and durable performance
- Quiet Performance with noise-blocking system
- Weighs just 27 pounds with a large bin capacity
- Collect all type of dust effectively and efficiently
- Perfect for carpeted floors
- Accessories and hoses are not included
- You have to remove its filter to wash in the washing machine
2. Nutone Purepower 7001 Central Vacuum System
- The Ultra-silent technology reduces the noise to only 63 dB
- Meant to work effectively up to 10,000 square feet
- Dirt container has the capacity to hold 6 gallons
- The powerful high-speed dual-stage motor produces 500 air watts
- Corrosion-resistant and long-lasting construction
Nutone PurePower 7001 is an ideal Central Vacuum System for both smaller and larger homes. It can effectively collect and remove dust, allergens, derbies, and fine particle from 2500 to 10,000 square feet.
This vacuum system comes with a high-power and high-speed 2-stage motor that has the capability to produce 500 air watts.
The Nutone PP7001 has a corrosion-resistant and long-lasting construction featuring multi-direction installation that makes it more popular among all the buyers.
It includes a dirt container that has the capacity to hold 6 gallons of dirt and it needs to be cleaned only once every 6 months.
This central vacuum system has a hybrid bagging system that allows you to work with both bagged and bagless options. It performs the silent operation by producing only 63 dB noise and this is all possible due to its ultra-silent technology feature.
Its amazing features also include a sealed HEPA 2.0 filtering that is capable to remove 99.97% of 0.3-micron particles successfully from the air and an exhaust carbon filter that minimizes carbon dust and ensures comfortable breathing by providing the cleanest air.
- Easy and multi-direction installation
- Quiet performance with ultra-silent technology
- Durable design
- Includes a 6-foot extension cord
- Requires easy maintenance
- Comes with 10-year parts and a 6-year labor warranty
- According to some users reports, the mounting bracket bends fastly
- Its large debris may cause blockage in the filter
3. Imperium CV300 Central Vacuum System
- Has the capacity to hold 6.25 Gallons of dirt
- Silent operation by making just 58db noise
- Can cover up to 7500 square feet
- Durable corrosion-resistant and rust-resistant design
- Includes a micro-lined/HEPA compatible filter
The Imperium CV300 Central Vacuum System is designed with durable corrosion-resistant and rust-resistant materials and has 740 air watts which make it the perfect CV for cleaning a 7500 square feet area. It comes with mounting hardware for easy installation.
This central vacuum system has a powerful 2-stage motor that can produce 138 CFM of suction power and performs the silent operation by making just 58fb noise, and this makes the imperium CV a perfect Central Vacuum System for homes having pets and children.
The Imperium CV is capable to work without exhausting pets and has the ability to remove all bad odors successfully. Comes with a large dirt bin that has the capacity to hold 6.25 gallons of dirt and its paper bag makes it easy for you to empty the bin.
- Comes with a 10-year warranty
- Quiet operation by producing only 58db
- Included mounting hardware ensures easy installation
- Durable design makes it a long performer for years
- Can hold more dirt than other Vacuum cleaning units
- Comes with no hoses, accessories, and other attachments
- HEPA filtration bag has to be purchased separately
4. Prolux CV12000 Central Vacuum System
- The 2-stage motor has a CFM of 150
- Efficient Design covers up to 12,000 square feet of home
- Capacity to hold up to 5 gallons of dust and debris
- 3-level bagless filtration includes bagless dirt chamber, micron pre-filter, and HEPA filter
- 10-year Motor and 25-year Body Warranty
The Prolux CV12000 Central Vacuum System comes with a close-packed design so that you have no need to free up much space for its installation. It is smartly and efficiently designed with the capability to cover 12,000 square feet of home.
This CV features 3-level bagless filtration including a bagless dirt chamber, micron pre-filter, and HEPA filter, keeping all allergens, dust, and bad odors. It is ideal for both residential places and your business place. It can hold up to 5 gallons of dust and debris.
This Central Vacuum System is considered the most powerful CV because of its durable design for long-term use and it comes with a 10-year motor and 25-year body warranty.
- Long-lasting design
- Includes a 30-foot electric hose having a 2-speed switch
- Reliability promising warranty
- Bypass cooling for the motor
- External muffler for noise reduction
- Not meant to use for wet debris
- Heavyweight unit
5. Ultra Clean SC200 Central Vacuum System
- Its Powerful motor is capable to produce 550 air watts
- Covers up to 7500 square feet
- Comes with a fee exhaust muffler
- Designed with an eco-friendly powder coat finishing to prevent corrosion and rust
- Has the capacity to hold 5 gallons of dirt easily
- Features disposable paper and HEPA filter bag to collect dirt
The Ultra Clean SC200 Central Vacuum System is considered one of the best vacuum cleaning systems in the market because of its adorable and long-lasting design and incredible features. This VC uses a powerful motor that can produce 550 air watts and makes it a perfect central vacuum system to use for homes up to 7500 square feet.
Ultra SC200 comes with a free exhaust muffler to reduce the noise it makes while running and has an eco-friendly powder coating finish outside the unit that makes it corrosion-resistant and rust-resistant.
It also features disposable paper and a HEPA filtration bag to collect dirt and debris, making your home, rooms, floors, and mats free of bad odors, dust, and micro-particles.
The unit has the capability to hold 19 liters of dirt quite easily. With the help of a mounting bracket, you can easily install this VC on the floor or on the wall as per your desire. Its high-quality filtration system eliminates bad odors and allergens from the air to improve its quality, helping you to take safe breathing.
- High-quality filtration system
- A large dustbin for dust collection
- Durable and sturdy design
- A 5-year warranty for the motor
- Includes mounting brackets for easy installation
- Becomes very noisy without a muffler
6. Allegro Central Vacuum System
- The 2-Stage Premium Class Blower Motor has 600AW
- 124.1 CFM airflow perfect to clean a home of 6000 square feet
- Silent performance by generating only 70dB
- 5 gallons dirt holding capacity
- Micro-Fiber Filtration System
- Steel construction promises durability
The Allegro Central Vacuum System is powered by 2-Stage Premium Class Blower Motor with 600AW suction power that produces 124.1 CFM airflow which is good enough to clean a home having a diameter of 6000 square feet. This VC is also known as a super-silent vacuum system for its quiet performance by generating only 70dB.
The Allegro VC is best known for a 35-foot electric hose, carpet powerhead, hose cover, full garage kit, exhaust muffler, and many more different accessories.
It also features a self-cleaning micro-fiber filtration system that performs effectively to make air quality better for safe breathing.
The unit has a steel construction that makes it a perfect vacuum system for long-term use. It comes with the capacity to hold 5 gallons of dirt easily.
Also includes an exhaust line with a standard PVC pipe that allows you to easily vent the dust and dirty air out of the home.
- Durable and easy to use
- Steel body construction to prevent corrosion
- A self-cleaning system ensures no maintenance
- Considered the best water lifter
- Noise-free performance
- Includes all demanded accessories
- No LED status reports
- A bit pricy VC
7. VacuMaid Central Vacuum System
- Heavy-duty unit with a durable design
- Meant to clean homes up to 10,000 square feet
- The powerful motor produces 121 CFM of airflow
- Reduces allergy and asthma symptoms by improving air quality
- Steel construction with powder coat scratch-resistant paint finishing
The VacuMaid Central Vacuum System is designed using steel with powder coat scratch-resistant paint finishing for making it durable to use for many years.
The unit is powered by a powerful AMETEK motor that has 631AW suction power and produces 121 CFM airflow for effective cleaning.
This Central Vacuum System is compatible to use in homes having up to 10,000 square feet area. It can reduce allergy and asthma symptoms by removing dust, debris, and allergens from your home and letting you take safe breathing by improving air quality, so it’s an ideal VC for homes having allergy and asthma patients.
Includes a muffler kit for noise-free performance. Comes with cyclonic filtration having no bags to replace or filters that may cause blockage. Offers a lifetime warranty on all-steel construction and is designed to last longer.
- Can be used in areas up to 9,000 square feet
- Promises 100% sustained cleaning energy
- The powerful motor has effective suction power
- Durable steel construction
- A Lifetime warranty on steel body parts
- Silent operation with muffler kit
- Requires big space for installation
- Expensive than other units
Buying Guide For Central Vacuum System
There are different vacuum cleaners in the market but those units take a lot of effort and time in the cleaning process because you have to carry a heavy unit all around the home.
We have found a better option which is The Central Vacuum System that requires a permanent installation once in your home and does the job with less effort and time without the mess of carrying the whole unit in all rooms.
All you need to do is just add suction ports in all rooms, the rest of the job will be done by the unit. There are some important factors to check before buying a central vacuum system for your home. Let’s discuss them:
The Central Vacuum Systems come with different filtration systems such as disposable filters, washable filters, and permanent filters. The disposable filter can be used up to a maximum of 6 months before the first replacement. It cleans the air quite effectively for good lung health. Its replacing process and maintenance are easy.
The washable filters are considered best because these filters can last up to 3 years if maintained perfectly. Just requires a regular wash and gives the best results.
The permanent filtration system contains bagless filters and this system lasts as your central system lasts but after a long duration the airflow becomes slow. The cleaning results also decrease with the passage of time. We will recommend you to go with washable filtration systems, if not then consider a unit having disposable filters.
The motor of central vacuum systems is also categorized into the following three types.
- Flow-Through Motor: This type is less expensive and provides a silent operation. It is used in regular upright and canister vacuum cleaners and its larger size makes it more powerful. It works by using vacuumed air.
- Peripheral Bypass Motor: This CV motor comes with a middle-range price. It blows fresh air by using cooling fans. It is reliable because of its air cleanliness.
- Tangential Bypass Motor: This type of CV motor is expensive than other motors because of its incredibly strong sucking power. It cleans out the motor chamber by eliminating all the dirt and heat out from it.
Power is also a very important factor. Most Central Vacuum Systems come with an engine having the ability to produce around 500AW to 700AW. If you need stronger suction power then go for a CV with the engine having higher air watts.
Go through measurements of your home before going for a central vacuum system. Choose a CV system that can cover all the areas of your home
If you don’t want to get irritated with the noise coming from the vacuum cleaner then buy a CV system that features a sound reduction system or a muffler so that you can do your cleaning job at a minimum or free of noise.
If you want your CV system to last longer then choose one that is made of the strongest materials such as steel and alloy material.
Different brands give you product and parts warranty with different time durations. Choose a CV system that gives a warranty on the motor and other components for up to 20 years.
After going through our list of Best Central Vacuum Systems and a detailed buying guide, we believe that you can easily choose the perfect and best CV system for your home. So make your cleaning job much easier by bringing the best CV system with amazing features and durable components.
FAQ’s about Central Vacuum Systems
What are the Best Central Vacuum Systems?
Here is a list of top rated vacuum cleaners as per our ranking in 2022;
- OVO Central Vacuum System
- Nutone Purepower 7001 Central Vacuum System
- Imperium CV300 Central Vacuum System
- Prolux CV12000 Central Vacuum System
- Ultra Clean SC200 Central Vacuum System
- Allegro Central Vacuum System
- VacuMaid Central Vacuum System
Which is the best CV system?
In our list, The Ultra Clean SC200 Central Vacuum System is the best CV system.
Do Central Vacuum Systems clog?
No CV system does not clog because of its powerful motor and reliable construction.
Which one is the best CV, bagless or with disposable bags?
The bagless Vacuum system requires less maintenance but it gets clogged sometimes. The disposable bag is very easy to clean and replace. GO with the option that provides you comfort.
Is the CV system safe for homes with asthma and allergy patients?
Yes, but be careful while emptying and changing the canister. Try to do this outside the home.